Last updated: May 15, 2020
In EU/EES Countries the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is applied for collecting personal data.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW?
We may collect your information when you place an order, complete any online forms (such as registration forms, competitions, and surveys), opt in to receive our newsletters and special offers, enter a competition or promotion, participate in social media functions with our Website, or correspond with us (by email, telephone, instant chat, social media or otherwise).
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address and phone number
- Demographic information such as postal code, date of birth and gender
- Shopping preferences and purchase information
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
WHY DO WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. We collect your information for several purposes including, but not limited to:
- Internal record keeping
- To improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information, which we think you may find interesting using the email address that you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests
- We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties that we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen
WHO CAN ACCESS THIS INFORMATION?
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. Any data that is forwarded to third parties is used only to provide you with our services.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide whilst visiting such sites and are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All intellectual and industrial property rights over the site and its content, including, but not limited to, the images, sound, audio, video, designs, texts, graphics, logos, icons, in addition to the software, commercial names, trademarks, works, illustrations, photographs and industrial drawings and any other symbols for industrial and commercial use are the property of C. World AB or of third party owners of the same who have duly authorized their inclusion on the site.
The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including parts or all of the content of the Site available for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, is strictly prohibited without the authorization of C. World AB.
Users agree to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by C. World AB. Visitors may use the site and its content for personal and private purposes. Any other use is strictly prohibited and requires written consent from C. World AB.